During the coronavirus pandemic, eye care services are still running. Contact your local opticians or NHS111 without delay if you need urgent eye care. The sooner you can get treatment the better
- Eye care services are still running
- People who need urgent eye care should contact any optician or NHS 111 without delay.
- The sooner treatment can be provided the more positive the outcome for patients.
- The COVID Urgent Eyecare Service has been established to support patients in Cheshire and Merseyside/Lancashire & South Cumbria/Greater Manchester with their urgent eye care needs
- The service will use technology to provide remote consultations to patients meaning more patients will be able to access services, either at or close to home, reducing the need for travel and hospital visits.