Raising a Concern

If you have a concern about the care you have received or that of a loved one, we recommend that you should always speak directly to your GP practice about this in the first instance. However, if you feel this is not possible or you do not wish to do so then you can raise a concern by contacting the ICBs’ customer care team via email to [email protected] or call 01772 214602 or 01772 214601 – please note that calls to these numbers will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes

Alternatively, you can also contact the Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator for all adult health and care services in England. Visit https://www.cqc.org.uk/contact-us/report-concern/report-concern-if-you-are-member-public to find out more