Help us help you

Chest pain? Struggling to breathe? Sick child? Possible stroke? Concerns about cancer?

If you need medical help, you should still contact your GP, use 111, or call 999 in an emergency. If you’re told to go to hospital, go to hospital.

You’ll get the care you need!