Urgent medical whilst away from home

In need of urgent medical care whilst away from home ?

If you think you need A&E contact 11 first at http://111.nhs.uk or by calling 111.

If you need help from a GP practice, contact your usual Practice

If you have a minor health concern, consult a local pharmacist.